2. Never drive a car that could potentially be unsafe because of damage resulting from a collision.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at Jay's Freeway Collision auto body repair shop in Orange, NJ and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
4. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company can not require you to go to a particular shop, they can only offer auto body shop suggestions.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another you have received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that is licensed and has a good reputation.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacture replacement parts (OEM).
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.